- sets out the types of personal data that we collect about you
- explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
- explains how long we keep your personal data for
- explains when, why and with who we will share your personal data;
- sets out the legal basis we have for using your personal data;
- explains the effect of refusing to provide the personal data requested;
- explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data; and
- explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us.
- Directly from you. This is information you provide while searching for a new opportunity and/or during the different recruitment stages.
- From an agent/third party acting on your behalf. e.g. Contractors Limited Company.
- From publicly available sources. We use the following public sources:
- Job Boards
- By reference or word or mouth. For example, you may be recommended by a friend, a former employer, a former colleague or a present employer.
We also use 3rd party portals that help us to assess whether our clients’ roles fall inside or outside of IR35. Ltd company contractors / Personal Service Companies may wish to use such tools for status determinations statements also and your information would be available to us and the 3rd party concerned.
|___________Rights____________||What does this mean?|
|1. The right to be informed||You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your information and your rights. This is why we’re providing you with the information in this Policy.|
|3. The right to rectification||You are entitled to have your information corrected if it’s inaccurate or incomplete.|
|4. The right to erasure||This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ and, in simple terms, enables you to request the deletion or removal of your information where there’s no compelling reason for us to keep using it. This is not a general right to erasure; there are exceptions.|
|5. The right to resrict processing||You have rights to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further. We keep lists of people who have asked for further use of their information to be ‘blocked’ to make sure the restriction is respected in future.|
|6. The right to data portability||You have rights to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider, this enables you to move, copy or transfer your information easily between our IT systems and theirs safely and securely, without affecting its usability.|
|7. The right to object to processing||You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing (i.e. if you no longer want to be contacted with potential opportunities).|
|8. The right to lodge a complaint||You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal data with your national data protection regulator.|
|9. The right to withdraw consent||If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data for marketing purposes.|
We usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information for:
- baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
- further copies of the same information.
Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We’ll respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we’ll come back to you and let you know.