CPRA/Privacy Data Analyst
6 Month Contract – Inside IR35
£218.60 per day to umbrella company
Our Global Media and Broadcast client are looking for a Junior Data/Privacy Analyst, to work within a small team to execute a program of workstreams required to comply with the agreed acceptable standards as defined by the business. You will work closely with Data and Privacy Ops Team, and partner with other cross functional departments including Legal, CSO, Product, Technology and Operations.
This role is an interesting opportunity for a recent graduate with some experience of compliance or proven business analyst skills.
- Complete timely DSAR/IRR reporting
- Supporting the full life cycle of DSAR/IRR requests
- Ensure all assigned DSARs/IRRs are completed within agreed timeframes
- Ensure appropriate redactions / exemptions are applied as outlined in the Data Protection Act
- Manage and maintain the DSAR/IRR log
- Produce reports and information summaries on completed DSARs/IRRs
- Keep up to date with changes in data protection law and regulations
- Taking ownership of customer issues and following problems through to resolution, where possible provide single contact resolution
- Undertake any other duties which may reasonably be required, commensurate with the role, bearing in mind the developing needs and demands of the organization
- Collating, updating and review of data processing activities, and mapping within OneTrust.
- Carrying out data protection monitoring activities and producing process plans for the business.
- Implementation of New Privacy Regulations
- 1-2 years previous experience
- Knowledge of CCPA and GDPR
- Experience in a privacy/data protection related field
MORE RESPONSIBILITY WILL BE GIVEN TO THIS ROLE AS APPROPRIATE, BUT THIS ROLE MUST EXERCISE GOOD DISCRETION AND A KEEN SENSE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE, AS YOU WILL BE DEALING WITH CONSUMERS ON THE FRONTLINE. SUGGESTIONS ON ITEMS TO ESCALATE AND FEATURE REQUESTS ARE EXPECTED OF THIS ROLE.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification:
- BA/BS degree in relevant field
- IAPP Certification a plus