Digital Performance Coordinator
London contract – 12 Months +
£200 – £250 p/d Inside IR35 (Inclusive of holiday rate and Umbrella fees)
Our Global Media client is looking for a digital performance coordinator to deal with end-to-end campaign coordination. Working on paid social media ensuring all content is in line with brand, launched and tracked to support biddable Media Campaigns. The perfect candidate will also be able to translate campaign performance working with internal teams to provide social media success.
- Ability to translate digital objectives into effective biddable media plans.
- Experience in review and critique of creative & content to ensure it’s aligned with brand.
- Campaign activation – schedule, test and launch campaigns in a timely manner with varied budgets ranging from £5k or less to upwards of £250k.
- Track campaigns and optimise as appropriate.
- Assist in reporting, tracking and measuring all activity in line with performance based KPIs and benchmarks.
- Help implement an ongoing ‘test and learn’ optimisation programme to maximise performance.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest innovations and demonstrate how these can be incorporated into the wider paid social strategy.
- Explore opportunities on new and emerging social channels.
- Proven knowledge and experience of paid/biddable channels and management platforms.
- Agency or in-house experience working on paid social campaigns.
- Experience working on entertainment and/or retail brands.
- Strong at communicating with non-digital stakeholders, ensuring knowledge is effectively passed on.
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail and ability to analyse large sets of complex data.
- Proactive team player able to work individually and as part of a team.
- A willingness and hunger to learn and develop career further.
If you are a creative thinker with an understanding of digital marketing, can understand complex data and how to grow a brand through paid social media channels, then I’d love to hear from you!